- To grasp the subjects of political education, law, social sciences and humanities in order to acquire knowledge of professional education and raise their qualifications to suit the specialized training;
- To have the basic military knowledge and skills necessary, have good health for study, long-term work, ready to serve the cause of building and defending the country.
- Firmly grasp the causes, major symptoms, medication and prevention of some common diseases;
- Description of morphology, parts used, methods of collection, main active ingredients, uses, preservation and use of medicinal plants and animals;
- To grasp the concepts, quality standards and techniques of producing common medicines;
- To firmly grasp the basic contents of regulations, regimes and policies on management, production, preservation and supply in order to help the safe and rational use of drugs;
- Understanding the necessary knowledge when using drugs, especially antibiotics, vitamins, anti-inflammatory, drugs used for respiratory diseases, digestion;
- Understanding general principles and some methods of drug testing in the Pharmacopoeia of Vietnam;
- Mastering methods of preserving drug forms and common medical devices;
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as: GMP, GLP, GSP, GDP, GPP … to effectively manage production.
- Having English proficiency equivalent to Level A, Can read English documents in Pharmacy;
- Having computer literate level A, know how to exploit information on the internet for work.
- Use microscope proficiency to test for shredded or powdered ingredients, detecting confusion or forging;
- Mix some titration solutions and perform qualitative, quantitative analysis of some solutions, chemicals, finished drugs;
- Treatment of some common emergency diseases;
- Guide to planting and using safely and reasonably some medicinal plants and herbs;
- Prepare some formulations in accordance with the process;
- Guide to use essential drugs in the community, ensure reasonable and safe;
- Testing of some pharmaceuticals, raw materials and common drugs.
- To Have a sense ofcommunity, make good responsible citizens, with professional ethics, industrial style, sense of organization and discipline, always respect rules and agencies and enterprises;
- To always love the job, have the spirit of progress, enthusiasm in work, actively learning to improve; willing to cooperate and help colleagues; confident, bravery, assertiveness.
IV./ WORK POSITION AFTER GRADUATION
Student can perform professional work at:
- Medical facilities: testing center; Preventive medicine centers, medical establishments (medical examination and treatment), commune health stations, regional clinics, district and provincial hospital pharmacies;
- Pharmaceutical companies: Head of the pill, water-IPC (mid-process), QC, (QA), sales distribution system (private practice in the form of: pharmacy’s store).
V./ LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ENHANCING LEARNING
- Ability to self-study and research to improve the level;
- Continuing education in college and university;
- Attending thematic courses to update knowledge and improve professional qualifications.