- To grasp the subjects of political education, law, social sciences and humanities in order to acquire knowledge of professional education and raise their qualifications to suit the specialized training;
- To Have the basic military knowledge and skills necessary, have good health for study, long-term work, ready to serve the cause of building and defending the country.
- To apply some basic knowledge on nursing technology, to take care of patients with high quality;
- Demonstrating the good qualities and morals of the medical cadre in accordance with the teachings of Uncle Ho “The medicine must be like a good mother”;
- Detect unusual symptoms of the disease report to the treating physician timely rescue patients;
- Having knowledge of normal anatomy and physiology to understand and use the roles and responsibilities of nurses in comprehensive patient care;
- Knowledge of sterilization, internal medicine, surgical sterilization, from which to apply in care to achieve high efficiency;
- Understand and implement comprehensive patient care procedures;
- Knowledge of nosocomial infection to prevent cross-infection to patients;
- Knowledge of pathology, disease symptoms, complications of internal and external diseases, infectious diseases, prophylaxis, eye, ear, nose and throat, maxillofacial … to plan comprehensive care for patients;
- Have knowledge about the organization system at all levels;
- Apply knowledge learned about physiotherapy to take care of patients in order to limit the sequelae, help restore health quickly;
- Apply knowledge learned to guide pregnant women safe motherhood, raising children healthy teaching good children;
- Have knowledge of psychology, communication skills to prevent troubles for patients;
- Having knowledge about medicines, food hygiene and safety to use rational and safe medicines for patients.
- Have a level of English equivalent to A level, able to read the English major in Nursing;
- Having computer literate level A, know how to exploit information on the internet for work.
- Good presentation, communication and teamwork skills.
- Operate proficiently with emergency medical equipment for patients.
- Have a sense ofcommunity, make good responsible citizens, with professional ethics, industrial style, sense of organization and discipline, always respect rules and authority;
- Always love the job, have the spirit of progress, enthusiasm in work, actively learning to improve; willing to cooperate and help colleagues; confident, bravery, assertiveness.
IV./ WORK POSITION AFTER GRADUATION
Students can perform professional work:
- To undertake the reception of emergency patients, patients at the clinic, directly take care of patients being treated at clinical departments in the hospital;
- Assist in the help of doctors in the surgery in the operating room, specialty, …
V./ LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ENHANCING LEARNING
- Ability to self-study and research to improve the level;
- Continuing education in college and university;
- Attending thematic courses to update knowledge and improve professional qualifications.